Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with a new charitable project

New Here ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello

Totally new to photoshop but have started a new charitable fundriser based on the classic beach windbreaker and need to learn how to do some mockups and to create my own designs. It wont let me add photos right now on this page so cant show you my idea? If you can help and recommend which program I need to learn etc feel free to go to my facebook page [Link to Facebook page removed by moderator.]

Its all for charity anyway i.e local businesses will pay for the production of the windbreak and get the two side panels to advertise on while the charities will get the middle panel to advertise themselves . The idea is to rent them out daily throughout the season with the charities taking the proceeds (and the businesses getting the adertising)

Thanks

Jamie

99B55463-E841-4A24-88D3-13E6409B3E47.png

652DC0AE-D277-417D-90AB-A6DD875B5B72.jpeg

1395926D-05A0-46EA-A460-A67B27D048AB.jpeg

81366115-DC28-45F1-ABFE-51AC0CCAC3B3.jpeg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 29, 2020 Jun 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If your question is how do you produce artwork using Photoshop to print on various promotional items, the aswer is yes you can (with the correct skills and information) do so. I suggest you start by discusing the technical specifications required with the printer or manufacturer and then return here for further help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines