Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help with punctuation

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Full stops/periods and commas are automatically aligned centrally in a line of text rather than at the bottom. I can only fix this by selecting them individually and resetting character, which obviously resets font, size etc.. How do I make normal formatting for full stops and commas default?

photoshop help.png

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder if they're being set as superscript. Did you create a Character Style for the text or copy/paste the text from somewhere else that had formatting applied?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does it happen with all fonts?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi!

Can you show us a screen shot of your window with the type document, chanracter panel visible? It might help us be able to help you more effectively. And please let us know if it happens with all fonts, or just True Type Fonts or Open Type fonts?

Thanks,

Michelle

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines