• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how can I enlarge the curser in photoshop?

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Lots of seniors have a difficulty  seeing a small cursor. They complain when they enstall an utility program for a large cursor, they caanot use the large cursor in photoshop. How can I fix it?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 04, 2018 Feb 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop uses many  cursors in it interface.  Some vary in size with tools setting used other may be influence by the preference  text size it a may be I not know for sure.  Adobe CC 2018 19.1 UI scaling may also effect cursor size used.   Windows users can set  their own System cursors in Window control panel mouse app. Mac OS has some options for cursor size  but I read  it  messes up the cursors Photoshop displays for brush sizes.    I do not believe Photoshop users can change Adobe Cursor resources. Using a Photoshop high contrast color team may help them.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines