• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can i generate such a image for my demo.

Explorer ,
Jul 08, 2019 Jul 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

fixed.jpg

How can i make this image to look like the one below. The bewlo image looks like it has some concave effect to achieve the 360 effect.

panorama.jpg

this to host it as 360 degree banner any help would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi danielo,

Could you please take a look at the below article and let us know if that helps?

Use the Adaptive Wide Angle filter in Photoshop

https://www.techwalla.com/articles/how-do-i-bend-or-curve-an-image-in-photoshop ​

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I open that Image in Photoshop I see it has a 2:1 Aspect ratio and look like it could be a 360 Spherical panorama projection.  And when I load it as as 3d Spherical projection it pans like a 360 Pano so  I would say that image  is a stitched 360 Panorama.

Capture.jpg

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You cannot stitch the images that make up your first image into a 360 panorama like your second image. The images have to be taken for a panorama.   I'm puzzled by the reference to the first image as "your demo" when those images appear on the website for a property developer.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines