Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How could i better integrate my panel to the wall

Explorer ,
Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all 

Im a beginner and i don't realy know how i could make this grey round go better with the background image... 

NicklasG_0-1670915104513.png

The edge is too rough i reckon so it's not real at all 

and the grey inside the round is a bit fake.

Thanks for you help 

PS: Photoshop is awsome 🙂 

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."-- Dale Carnegie.
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 12, 2022 Dec 12, 2022

Start by giving the sign some depth with a few gradients to mimic highlights and curvature. Also the illumination would capture the texture of the brick wall, so play around with duplicates and blending modes.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Start by giving the sign some depth with a few gradients to mimic highlights and curvature. Also the illumination would capture the texture of the brick wall, so play around with duplicates and blending modes.

Mylenium

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

the problem hid that im really not good at gradient and i dont now how to put it what lenght what angle and what colour ...

"People rarely succeed unless they have fun in what they are doing."-- Dale Carnegie.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Dec 13, 2022 Dec 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

is it a bit better like this?

NicklasG_0-1670922367211.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines