• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do i get an earlier version of cc?

New Here ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i recently got a new laptop, a more crap one than my last. it's only i5 and kinda lame, but it's a laptop. but my cc on this one is a different version and it's not compatible with my new laptop, my gifs don't come out proper and my edits look weird and distorted and it's because it looks different in photoshop than it does on tumblr or my laptop itself and it's becoming an issue.

so i was wondering if there was a past ps cc that'll better suit i5 and my laptop or am i stuck with the new 2019 one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2018 Oct 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how to install older versions of an app:

Install previous version of your Creative Cloud app

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 28, 2018 Oct 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think your problems aren’t about versions. They could be about video drivers, colour management, things which are right-but-weird, or something else solvable. If you can post pictures ( DON’T try to email them) showing weirdness and distortion people may have suggestions. Be sure to identify the app used in each screen shot, Adobe or other.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like an earlier version also, not because of technical issues but because back in the days of Photoshop 5.5 etc there was just less confusion, more hands-on and everything seemed simpler to do. Am I just too old for new software?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

For my workflows, many things have gotten easier in the newer versions of Photoshop. But as with any software, what you currently know may seem easy (once you've leaned it), and when that changes it may seem hard. With each new version there can be some new things to learn and adjust to. That's how all software works (Adobe's and others). Adobe does not always get things right, and not all changes are for the better, but I don't consider Photoshop CC 2019 harder to use than CS 5.5. There are numerous features that I have found make it actually easier for new people to learn it.

Watch some tutorials, read some blog posts about the new features, and hopefully they can get you feeling comfortable again in the newer versions. Good luck!

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Open your creative cloud app and click on the drop down icon and then select the manage option and then select the other version. So there you can choose whatever version do you want to install.

Screenshot_1.png

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines