• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get back to the 20GB photo plan?

New Here ,
Dec 04, 2018 Dec 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I bit on a promo to upgrade to the 1tb plan figuring the extra storage might be useful for and additional $5/month.  A year later, I'm not using it and I see the rate is now an extra $10/month (never saw a notice about this 100% increase in cost for the extra storage). So I'm thinking, no problem I'll just downgrade back to where I was a year ago.  Sadly, Adobe doesn't make it easy to get back to their basic plan (I'll spare you my true feelings about this as I'm sure they've heard it many times before and just don't care). 

So, Is it really necessary to entirely delete my subscription to my current plan and re-purchase a new plan at the level I want or have I missed the easy path? I really don't have time to endlessly paw through forums looking for answers that never seem to satisfy.

One final question: Adobe why make it difficult?

Please and Thank You

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no idea how much cloud storage is included in the different plans - never used that.

The question is what applications do you subscribe to? Just Photoshop, or the Photography Plan with Lightroom included, or the full deal with all applications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I take it you have the Photography Plan with 1 TB? I couldn't see why it would be a problem to go back to the 20 GB plan.

Did you try going to account.adobe.com yet? ("Contact Adobe" in the bottom right corner.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines