• EspaƱol
      • FranƧais
      • PortuguĆŖs
  • ę—„ęœ¬čŖžć‚³ćƒŸćƒ„ćƒ‹ćƒ†ć‚£
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I match crop position relative to an object across multiple images?

New Here ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,                      Photoshop cc 2018

Apologies if this has been asked and unanswered, I've searched.

I shoot a lot of cushions I crop square and rectangular depending on cushion shape. Is there an easy way to consistently crop the images so when viewed in a web gallery the cushions all align? I find this hardest when doing a rectangular crop.

Many thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
May 22, 2018 May 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The only way I know to control  image crops, is to control the way they are photographed in the first place. If I am photographing a bunch of similar products, I use a tripod and place the product in the same position for every capture. This makes syncing the crop easy to do.

If I get a bunch of product images from another photographer at different sizes and placements, I manually control the crop by creating a master Photoshop document at a pixel dimension required for the website. I place each product image into the master document using guides for consistent placement. Each image is then exported from the master document.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines