• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I put path operation in action

Community Beginner ,
Aug 18, 2023 Aug 18, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone, I have found an action where they combine paths by action. I have tried to create that action but I don't know how to put this option in action (change path details). can anyone help?

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

try to allow tool recording in the action settings

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @PedroMacro

I have tried with that option too, doesn’t work

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2023 Aug 24, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You need to Ctrl+Left Click in both paths that you want to combine, then click on this Merge Shape Components option. Remember to record this action.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 25, 2023 Aug 25, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your reply again, That doesn't work either, As far as I know, if you want to combine paths you have to copy the path and paste it into another and then you have to merge them, I can combine paths manually, But I want to know how they put this option (change path details)in action 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So far I haven't seen such step when recording action (Change Path Details), I would like to know too how to record that step.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 28, 2023 Aug 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

what this action "change path details" actually do? I tried to do a research about it, but i didnt find anything.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By @PedroMacro

Just a note, one has to uninstall the ScriptListener plugin if installed as it isn't compatible with tool recording.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines