• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I save full-screen slideshows in Photoshop?

New Here ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can save "regular" slideshows, but when I go to View ==> Full Screen (or hit F11), I get a much better slideshow, but no way to save it.  Help!!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Aug 28, 2022 Aug 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The closest you will get in Photoshop is to choose File > Automate > PDF Presentation, select Presentation, add the images to the list on the left, set your options including Advance Every (auto-advance interval) and Transition. When you click Save, Photoshop will create a PDF file containing all the images in your list. The PDF will be set to open full screen and to auto-play

Important: The PDF settings for automatic full screen auto-play works if it’s opened in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader, but if the PDF if opened in other PDF readers, you may have to manually put it into full screen mode and play it.

Photoshop-PDF-Presentation.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines