• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how do I stop photoshop to save my images to iCloud?

New Here ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have images on my desktop and once I make changes to them I go to files>save as> but the option is only to Desktop - Icloud!!!! Can someone tell me how to change this so my images goes to my desktop and not desktop - Icloud!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Participant , Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

never mind, found it in the Preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 20, 2020 Jan 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you talking about this dialog box when you try and save? You can disable it by clicking the "Do not show again" checkbox. And you can just select save to desktop, which should be sticky. If you want to save a cloud doc, you can do so in the normal save as dialog.

cloud save.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 20, 2022 Jun 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, how do I get back to choosing where to save? By mistake I chose Cloud and clicked on the don't show again when in reality I wanted the computer to be the default. Can't find the way to edit that default. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

never mind, found it in the Preferences. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This happened to me today, and I didn't see it in the preferences. But after seeing your comment I went back and found it. I can't begin to say how exceedingly annoying this is that Adobe really wants to push users to save to the icloud. Don't want it. Don't need it. This took 30 minutes out of my work day. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

yes, I feel you.

I found it the preferences after the 2nd or third try.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines