• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Buy Adoba Photoshop CS 5 ? i think is cheaper than CC

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello admin, how to Buy Adoba Photoshop CS 5 ? i think is cheaper than CC, im still learning and not an expert about designing but i need original, thank you 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

The Photography Plan includes Photoshop and Lightroom and costs around $10 a month. Alternativley there's Photoshop Elements, which is a kind of Photoshop Light for a one off payment of around $70. If you can't afford that, then there's Gimp, which is freeware.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 04, 2022 Feb 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

It's not possible to buy a standalone version of Photoshop anymore. We have moved onto a subscription based service. Please have a look at this article to know about the plan and more details: https://www.adobe.com/creativecloud/plans.html

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 05, 2022 Feb 05, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Photography Plan includes Photoshop and Lightroom and costs around $10 a month. Alternativley there's Photoshop Elements, which is a kind of Photoshop Light for a one off payment of around $70. If you can't afford that, then there's Gimp, which is freeware.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines