• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change brush size without lifting pen?

Contributor ,
Jun 01, 2019 Jun 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In photoshop, how you can change brush size without lifting pen from tablet?

example for, in brush tool, you press down on tablet to draw. While pen is held down, how I can change brush size without lifting pen?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You mention a tablet, so you change brush size with pen pressure.

Plus, if you have a tablet, it might have provision to change brush size as you paint.

I only use my Wacom Express wheel for brush size and rotating the canvas, so I have it set to toggle between just those two functions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hi Trevor, speaking of rotating canvas, if brush tool is selected, then rotaing canvas with touch wheel is slow. but if i switch to eraser tool, then again use touch ring to rotate canvas, then rotation is faster.

you also have this problem?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

About the same, but it is _much_ faster to rotate the canvas by holding down the R key, so that's the way I usually do it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines