• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to change startup image 2022

Explorer ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nothing against the artist, it's just not an image I enjoy seeing everytime I open the program. Is there any way to substitute this? I found this but am hesitant to try it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IEE6INZ_i_k

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

I wouldn't do that since you're essentially downloading files of unknown origin who could potentially have malicious code inside them. Additionally, doing this is against Adobe's EULA (see "17. No Modifications, Reverse Engineering").

To get rid of the splash screen entirely, right click on the Photoshop shortcut, then hit "Properties" and put the argument -NoSplash at the very end of the "Target" field. The downside of this is that it will only work when starting Photoshop through the shortcu

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 11, 2022 Sep 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I wouldn't do that since you're essentially downloading files of unknown origin who could potentially have malicious code inside them. Additionally, doing this is against Adobe's EULA (see "17. No Modifications, Reverse Engineering").

To get rid of the splash screen entirely, right click on the Photoshop shortcut, then hit "Properties" and put the argument -NoSplash at the very end of the "Target" field. The downside of this is that it will only work when starting Photoshop through the shortcut. If you open Photoshop by clicking on a file, it doesn't apply.

Other than that, there's nothing you can do. The splash screen can't be modified by normal means.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines