• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Content-Aware Fill Multiple layers

Explorer ,
May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an animated gif with something in it I want to remove. I thought I could select all layers(100) and do a Edit > Fill but I cant seem to with the multiple layers selected. In this case where the thing I'm trying to remove is in the same spot in all 100 of those pics what's the best and quickest way to do the Fill on all layers at once ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 12, 2017 May 12, 2017

If you want to fill the area with the same content in that area you can do as Trevor has written.  Before you add the new layer  use the frame animation timeline fly-our menu and check new layer appear in all frames.  That way you do not need to manually change every frame in the timeline to make the layer visible in the frame's  composite image.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here's how I approached. Hope this is what you meant, and for all those who have searched for same problem.

One premise here is that the content-aware fill selection is all same in all layer/pngs.

1. Export all layers into individual png files into somewhere.

2. Select the area you want to content-aware fill.

3. Right click on selection and save the selection as new channel.

4. Now load new file with any png file you exported in step 1.

5. Go to actions window and start recording new action. Record these operations below.

op 1 : Load selection you saved in step3.

op 2 : Do content-aware fill.

6. Stop recording and batch apply this action to all those png files

There could be better way of doing this.

Please let me know if anyone came up with better idea.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2020 Dec 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Example - Removing undisired text from gif, with batch content-aware-fill

husk_before.gif

Before edit. We have this adorable Husk gif but there's something dirty instagram thing down there...

ps3.PNG

Now we are gonna delete those baka mitais for all frames. Save selection! Batch loading the selection and content-fill!

husk_cuter.gif

Now the text is gone! All left is our cute Husky ! Aww~

Example used here is recorded directly from one of Husk official instagram(bar_cat75) story.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines