How to create a template for artboards?

Explorer ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is it possible that whenever you create a new artboard, it automatically contains layers and its contents that you set up beforehand? 

I'm planning on making many thumbnails that have a frame layer and a background layer I designed, so that I can draw whatever I want on top of these layers. Instead of having to copy and paste the frame and background layers each time I make a new artboard, I want each new artboard to automatically have those layers. 

TOPICS
Cross-app workflows , iPadOS , macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 21, 2022 Feb 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why don’t you duplicate a Frame that contains the two Layers? 

If that doesn’t suffice I suppose a Script (maybe even an Action) could be used. 

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

right click the artboard name in the layers panel and select 'duplicate artboard'

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2022 Feb 25, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

right click the artboard name in the layers panel and select 'duplicate artboard'. Very Good

visit: https://bongobanjo.blogspot.com/

Bongo Banjo is supplying Bengali Web Series Reviews, Bengali Movie Reviews, Bengali TV Show Reviews, Bengali Celebrity Bio, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines