• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to create a template with to Vertical photos next to each other

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello I am extremely new to photoshop and the basics are really killing me.  If you can help me with my situation I would greatly appreciate it.

I am creating a new blog post on my website and its going to have a lot of photos in it.   I am using square space which does allow you to specifically customize the layout of the photos.  It posts all the photos one by one in order.  But I want to have Vertical images side by side.  The only way I can think to accomplishing this would be to place two Vertical photos side by side in Photoshop with a white background behind them.   I know there has to be a template out there but I simply cannot find one.  It must be easy.   I need a template so I can have a consistent size with photos and not imperfections due to eyeballing it.   Thank you for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Mar 20, 2017 Mar 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Try using the contact sheet feature. You can specify the size of the image and how much spacing between the images.

Just place all your images into a folder then tell contact sheet where the folder is and it will populate the sheet.

All that is left is to save the sheet as a jpg or png so a browser can view it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines