• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to disable libraries

Explorer ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Need to completely disable those. I don't use them and wont use them, yet they annoy me to no end every time they pop up in photoshop on each launch. Disabling syncing in creative malware app does nothing.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

You should be able to uncheck "Libraries" under Window menu option in Ps and Panel won't be appearing for you.
Libraries Panel.PNG

Please, let me know if that is something you were looking for.

Thank you,
Mariia

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It pops up by itself every time i open anything that can be put into library - swatches for example.

No your answer simply is a "state" of the panel, not the actual library functionality.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 19, 2022 Dec 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Mariia,

How do you get rid of Libraries popping up every time you paste an object on a document?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines