• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to draw in touch screen in photoshop

New Here ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I recently bought a new laptop hoping with a touchscreen hoping to use it with photoshop. I’m wondering if I can draw on the touchscreen with my finger or with a passive stylus while in Photoshop?

My laptop is a HP Envy x360 15z with Windows Ink capability and a touch screen display

Would I need to buy something like an active pen stylus to use on my touch screen in order to use it or am I out of luck?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2017 Dec 10, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Photoshop supports touch gestures not fingers painting.    Windows INK requires a digitizer and a digial pen. A PC machine like a Microsft surface.    (Pen Stylus)  use touch screen support thet stylus is a finger substute.   When a digital pen is near a machine digitizer the machins touch screen support is turned off the digitizer and digital pen support are in control.  A digital pen like Wacom Bamboo Ink requires the machine to have bluetooth and dizital tablet support. Make sure your HP has the requires support. like a HP SPECTRE x2 with active pen support.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines