Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to fix arabic language in photoshop 7.0

New Here ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello

how can i fix the arabic language in photoshop 7.0 please ?

i have the english version and i don't want the ME version, because i like to use it in english

i went to photoshop option "Windows"--->paragraph 

but i don't see the Middle east language option to choose it

waiting your urgent help please it make my bad very day really

and please don't post video's for new version of photoshop because i watched them but i didn't find it as photoshop 7.0 version

thanks

adobe1.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 11, 2020 Jun 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Marhaba Fadi, How can you run Photoshop 7 on a new computer? Photoshop 7 is what 18 years old? 

Anyway, I uploaded this Photoshop document with Arabic text layer. Just open it in your Photoshop, resize it, add other layers as needed… I hope it works for you.

The best solution is to get a Middle Eastern version of Adobe Photoshop, this way you wouldn't need to use such workarounds that may not serve your purpose.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 04, 2022 Mar 04, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

i was having the same problem as he had but after i saw your comment i got shy hhh bcz using photoshop 7(released 18 years ago)
anyway i have photoshop 2022

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines