how to free up storage? &brushes are disappearing from my Photoshop iPad every time I use it

Explorer ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everyone!
I'm confused about how I am supposed to clear out some of my storage on my iCloud/creative cloud storage. I've deleted almost absolutely everything I have on files in all of my adobe apps and on the desktop. I've gone into the actual Creative Cloud on my laptop and the app and deleted a ton of things in there also but I'm still getting warnings that I have no storage left I don't know if that's affecting my Photoshop on the iPads ability to keep my brushes permanently because every time I go in and out of Photoshop on my iPad .....my brushes are gone. And I mean every time! It would be unrealistic for me to have to uninstall and reinstall Photoshop to get my brushes back seven+ times a day. Plus the problem of  not having any storage is an issue. I don't really use it for a lot because my I use external storage but the occasional file that I need to keep ..... I just can't do it right now nor have the solution to make it better! Any words of wisdom would be greatly appreciated! I

Thank you!

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
May 02, 2022 May 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What does your creative cloud app say - how much storage do you have and how much are you actually using?

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/file-storage-quota.html#:~:text=Go%20to%20Your%20work%20on....

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Certified Instructor | Pluralsight Author | Fine Artist

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines