• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Install CC Libraries with PS CC 2015?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Following a successful month's free trial of PS CC2015 on my 2007 iMac, I signed up to Creative Cloud and installed the paid version (with help from Adobe tech staff). However I discovered there was a problem installing Creative Cloud Libraries, and with syncing to the cloud.

Apple tech support helped extensively, found the hardware OK and had no answers about the error messages, except to say that with my simple requirements, the libraries may not matter for me.

I have spend most of a day dealing with this, when I thought that I should be able to pay and continue to use what I had been trialling.

Anybody had a similar experience and any answers?

Anna

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Anna! Were you able to use the libraries during the trial? Creative Cloud Libraries are important if you want to save files, brushes and etc. on the Creative Cloud storage, you might want to try this guide Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products . However you're still able to access your Creative Cloud through internet, just simply go to Adobe Creative Cloud .

I hope this helps

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Many thanks. I didn't use Libraries in the trial. I'll have a go with the guide.Anna

On Tuesday, 13 November 2018, 10:59:10 pm AEDT, italosan <forums_noreply@adobe.com> wrote:

|

How to Install CC Libraries with PS CC 2015?

italosan marked andreamaestri's reply on How to Install CC Libraries with PS CC 2015? as helpful. View the full reply

Marked as helpful:

Hi Anna! Were you able to use the libraries during the trial? Creative Cloud Libraries are important if you want to save files, brushes and etc. on the Creative Cloud storage, you might want to try this guide Solution to the issue: Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries panel doesn't load in desktop products . However you're still able to access your Creative Cloud through internet, just simply go to Adobe Creative Cloud .

I hope this helps

Following How to Install CC Libraries with PS CC 2015? in these streams: Inbox

This email was sent by Adobe Community because you are a registered user.

You may unsubscribe instantly from Adobe Community, or adjust email frequency in your email preferences

|

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines