• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to install Photoshop 7 on Windows 10 64bit

New Here ,
Nov 28, 2015 Nov 28, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my old standby Photoshop 7.0 32 bit and have used it as far as Win 8.1 64 bit, but the Setup.exe file will not execute on Windows 10 64bit, any suggestions?
I've tried compatibility mode starting at Win XP SP2 and up and no luck.  The ironic part is I had to exchange this computer that I purchased 3 weeks ago.  I had no problem installing it on the previous one (win 10) by using task manager to kill the process (which the icon never even shows up in the status bar) and choosing to run it in compatibility mode ... and it worked)  HELP, I have CS3 but for what I do now (retired) it's too robust and much more complicated then what I know like the back of my hand.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Sep 12, 2016 Sep 12, 2016

Hi - The only way it worked for me was as follows...

I) Create a Photoshop folder on your hard drive i.e. Drive C - Adobe - Photoshop 7

2) Copy all files from your CD to this folder - drag & drop

3) Start Windows 10 in 'safe mode'

4) Open the new folder and click on the .exe file

Photoshop 7 should now load without a hitch - then restart normally and run the programme.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
New Here ,
Jun 02, 2024 Jun 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

adobe photoshop7.0 download the old version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines