Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Place Adobe Output files/Adobe Web Gallery on website

New Here ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Adobe Community,

(This is a different question than viewing the Adobe Web Gallery in Adobe Bridge.  I've been successful at that in viewing it in Firefox only, not Chrome yet.) 

I  have been having trouble viewing an upload of the Adobe Web Gallery on my website and attempting to troubleshoot with the Adobe team.  My question is for anyone who's had success with this, if they would be so kind as to share what they did.  Seeing a snippet of what files that might be in the file manager might be helpful. 

Thank you for any support!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Mentor ,
Nov 04, 2016 Nov 04, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Not sure you posted in the right forum. Are you running a Wordpress website ?

Pierre

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2016 Nov 06, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Application wise, it is a Photoshop/Adobe Bridge question.  What Forum should I be posting to?  I'm not sure as I only have access to the cpanel.  I can say that we are building this sub-website from the ground up.   

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines