• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to prevent Generative AI from adding facial hair

Community Beginner ,
Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to create an Native American scene of a Male chief sitting by a campfire at night. The image for the most part is fine except AI places facial hair on the subject. I have failed at preventing this no more how I modify the text inputed. If I type Boy or teenager, I have no issues...but if I type Male, man or adult AI places facial hair on the subject.
I am not using the Beta version of Photodhop I have the full blown Windows version, I understand that even being the full version AI is still in the infantcy stage.  I'm hoping someone out there has a fix or work around for this, I don't want to correct the issue in the Post process...that's just more work then I should have to do.

Indigenous male beard issue copy.jpg

Thankyou to any and all for suggestions.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 02, 2023 Nov 02, 2023

@EOSMAN writing effective prompts makes a huge difference in the output. Have you tried stating "no facial hair"?

https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/tips-and-tricks.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@EOSMAN writing effective prompts makes a huge difference in the output. Have you tried stating "no facial hair"?

https://helpx.adobe.com/firefly/using/tips-and-tricks.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thankyou for replying..yes I have typed "No Facial hair" but it doesn't seem to matter. I will take a look at the link you provided. Thankyou Again..

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines