• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save multiple layers at once?

Explorer ,
Nov 22, 2023 Nov 22, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, i have a question. Is there an option to save multiple layers but first image need to apply do all layers below. I know there is option for that in photoshop but it's not working for me. Im creating t-shirt mockups and i will leave screenshot so you can better understand what i need if possible. So as you can see on image the frist layer called army dad need to be visible on all t-shirts below, i can turn off/on layers and save them but it will take me some time to do it because i have over 1000 images... So is there an option to somehow save them all at once but design need to be visible on all t-shirts? ThanksScreenshot 2023-11-22 174005.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting , Web , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are numerous scripts available in the forum using a search.

Something similar to this would work:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/want-to-automate-saving-an-image-with...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just tried that one and it save all images/layers i have in that PSD file. I need the first image to appear on different variation of t-shirt colors as show on the SS so i dont need to go and save one by one. Can you help me with that? Im new here so im not sure where to find such a script for that? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tagging @c.pfaffenbichler - he's my go to for scripting around here. He may remember/know the specific solution.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can try my old script Batch for layers 

The script sequentially switches the selected layers and saves the document. Options can be adjusted to suit your needs.

Screenshot 2023-11-22 212229.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do I need to copy all that on that link or just some parts? 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@jazz-y Hi, i did it but no luck for me. 😞 I tried with many options there but it's not what i need. Thank you anyways, i will see with @c.pfaffenbichler if he can maybe help me with some script.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Last one is working like a charm bro, thank you soooo much for this!!! 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2023 Nov 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You're welcome. The following 2 of the 3 scripts offer more options:

Layer Saver Plus script can also use a common layer and create versions with the other layers + common layer:

2023-11-24_07-21-30.png

As can the Layer Saver script:

2023-11-24_07-27-36.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines