Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to save several layers as 1 file?

Participant ,
Apr 24, 2020 Apr 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community!

Can anyone tell me if there is a script that allows me to save several layers as 1 combined file?

I have seen loads of posts about saving layers out as their own files but not a combination of layers as one file.

The reason I am asking is that I have a large psd file with many product photo layers, the very bottom layer is a white background and the very top layer is a frame border with transparency. What I am looking to do is activate both top and bottom layers and then either 1 individual layer in between so it has a background and a frame and then export/save all 3 layers out flattened as 1 image. (does that make sense). 

Thanks in advance

Craig

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

A screesnhot including the Layers Panel might be useful. 

But I guess I understood the basic intention nonetheless; this kind of task has come up often in the Scripting Forum but I cannot find any specific threads at current. 

How good are you with JavaScript? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I believe that these are the droids you are looking for:

https://github.com/mechanicious/photoshopCompositionComposer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines