• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to Speed Up Moving Text Box & Images

Engaged ,
Jul 01, 2023 Jul 01, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I work with my wife who is a realtor and created custom PSD templates for real estate postcards. The cards have a few listing images with test describing the listing. If I need to select an image or text (Ctrl-T) then use the up & down arrows to move into place the image/text moves very slowly. At a snails pace, is there a way to speed this up by using the up/down arrows? I was able to do this in past versions and it was pretty quick. I believe I had to hold down Alt, Ctrl, or Shift at the same time, it was one of those but doesn't do it any more. Is this still possible? Thanks for reading.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The arrow keys nudge by one pixel, and Shift+Arrow keys will nudge ten pixels.

Also, Control+T is the shortcut for Free Transform. for just moving things around, the Move tool (V) is a lot more direct.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Yep that did it. When working with images I'm always selecting Ctrl-T so
inadvertently do it again with text. Never occurred to me to select the
Move tool. Thanks for the help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines