Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to: Wall mockup/moving scene

Community Beginner ,
Jan 20, 2022 Jan 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys,

I am unsure if Premiere Pro or Rush is the correct platform to create the attached videos, but please help:

How were the following Instagram videos created? Are these mockup scenes using HD videos with a smart object layer for text? I have no clue how to create a video as such, or even which Adobe program to use.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CYmjyeRAexY/

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CW6rvO9AGgx/

The second video is a good example of why I believe it is some sort of mockup because the text on the sign has shadows from the tree, making it appear realistic. Is this done on video software or Photoshop? I'm lost.

Videos created by @theopeninvite 

Thanks for any help!!

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2022 Jan 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It could very well be that these are actual signs that they erected. What makes me think that is this photo:

While not a sign (it's more like a painting work), it does look very natural as you can see smudges. As if they just spray painted it with a stencil onto the wall.

There's an email address listed on their facebook's Info tab. Why not contact and ask them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 02, 2022 Mar 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good idea! Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines