• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

hue/saturation

New Here ,
Jan 27, 2022 Jan 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please advice why the last bar in the hue/saturation panel is not changing color range. I used the hand to pick the color i want to change in the photo, the color is specified between the 2 sliders (under the color gamut top bar) but when i change the hue slider, the bottom bar is not reflecting the new hue color. The bottom bar is static not moving at it. shouldn't it reflect the color you are changing. I am using photoshop 2023.1.1

Please advice 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This bar just work when you use this hand to pick a color from the layer to change:

OmarFathy_2-1643320270558.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can confirm that this panel is not displaying correctly in v23.1.1 under Windows. The Image > Adjustments > Hue & Saturation dialog does display correctly, however.

The Adjustment Layer panel does display correctly in v22.5.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your kind replies.

You are right Semaphoric, I used the hue/saturation under the image menu and it worked great. But they need to fix this issue because it is more practical to use the one in the layers panel for many reasons. Hope they fix it soon.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This has been reported in the Bug Report forum, so the engineers are aware of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2022 Jan 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Great. Thank you for yoyr support

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines