• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Huion pen tilt function not working in Photoshop on Windows

Contributor ,
Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a Huion Kamvas Pro 12 and set it up but the tilt function is not working. I contacted Huion but they didn't have a solution. I can draw just fine and the pressure is being detected but the tilt is not. Is there some preference in the settings I have to activate?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Dec 11, 2019 Dec 11, 2019

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the Operating system version you're working on?

Are you seeing an Exclamation symbol (!) in the Brush Settings panel?
Have you tried reinstalling the Tablet drivers to see if it helps?

Please have a look at this similar conversation and let us know how it goes: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-pen-tilt-problem-with-wacom

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

That does not sound good, could you please let us know the version of Photoshop and the Operating system version you're working on?

Are you seeing an Exclamation symbol (!) in the Brush Settings panel?
Have you tried reinstalling the Tablet drivers to see if it helps?

Please have a look at this similar conversation and let us know how it goes: https://feedback.photoshop.com/photoshop_family/topics/photoshop-pen-tilt-problem-with-wacom

Regards,

Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PS CC 20,0.5 Win 10. There is a triangle with the ! on the Angle Jitter setting which I had set to Pen Tilt. I saw that on a  youtube video that said to set it that way but I never noticed the ! until you mentioned it. The tablet screen is quite small. I'm reinstalling the drivers when I finished this response.

EDIT: I should mention the ! in the triangle goes away once I put the pen back on the tablet.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I reinstalled the drivers and it fixed my problem. The ! is still coming on when I lift the pen but goes away when I put it on the tablet again. Thank you for your help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines