• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cannot access my cloud documents

New Here ,
Feb 08, 2023 Feb 08, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having problems with creative cloud on my mac. Originally I couldn't access CC at all, and photohop will not open cloud documents. I uninstalled CC and Photoshop and reinstalled, which fixed the CC but not the photoshop open problem. I also went through library and delelted a file recommended on another post about this problem. When I press the "Open cloud documents" button on the open screen, nothing happens. And the cloud documents in the cc folder is greyed out, as shown in the photo below. It's driving me batty, and I've already lost all my work flows and actions, so I'd like to fix it before I record all of those again. Thanks!Screenshot 2023-02-08 at 8.35.06 PM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you see if you go to assets.adobe.com and check your cloud documents? Are you logged in with the same user ID?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 09, 2023 Feb 09, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi @Kristen28302415svnt sorry to hear this. Are you able to launch Ps and open local files? We can see your account is current and there isn't any issue there, so please confirm your internet connection is stable and Ps works on local files.

It may help if we could see your Photoshop System Info. Launch Photoshop, and select Help >System Info...and copy/paste the text in a reply.  

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines