• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I have a question regarding the Neural Filters wait list

Explorer ,
Nov 01, 2021 Nov 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

One thing that I'm excited for is the Portrait Generator, which is currently at the top of the wait list. When will this filter, alongside the others in the wait list, arrive? The reason I find it valuable is because I'd use it for some projects I'm working on that involve portraits, and I don't want to have to make the portraits myself, and the generators I do find can be hit-or-miss.

TOPICS
macOS , Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi @jaredl6231991 

Adobe has not announced dates for these, and most likely will announce them when they are actually released.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 02, 2021 Nov 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sounds fair enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe might not even know exactly when they will be ready. Part of the reason is that Neural Filters are trained with machine learning, and the quality of the filter depends on the quality of the machine learrning model (how thoroughly it was trained). They will probably release it when they think it’s trained well enough that it’s more hit than miss.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alright. Keep me up to date on when that happens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What you want to do is bookmark the What’s New in Photoshop page and see what changes they list for Neural Filters the next time they do an update:

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/whats-new.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I just did that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines