• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I made a video tutorial about Vanishing Point

Contributor ,
Sep 24, 2018 Sep 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First: The Adobe forums community is really great. I have posted so many threads over the years, and most of the time I get excellent guidance. And patience when I'm being particularly thick.

This year I learned quite a lot about the Vanishing Point filter. A few of you were instrumental in helping me get what the tool can do along with its limitations. At some point in my research I decided I wanted to know everything I could about it. Then I found myself making a video. For months. Like really intensive stuff: More than 15 iterations on the script before I ever sat down to capture screen footage. It was nuts.

Anyway, it's done. I'm just sharing if there are any of you that might want to benefit from my weird little labor of love. Of course, if anything is wrong, please let me know.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nice!  Suggestion: Holding shift to constrain ratios is no longer needed. 

ICC programmer and developer, Photographer, artist and color management expert, Print standards and process expert.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Very good.

Thanks for sharing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines