Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to save multiple artboards automatically

New Here ,
Sep 13, 2021 Sep 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello everybody 🙂 

A friend of mine has a problem with a huge PH file. It has multiples artboards. The problem comes when he needs to export some of them automatically. For instance, he has 4 artboards for website images, 4 artboards for packaging and 2 for Facebook. He would like to know if there is any actions setting to export only the "website images" and so on automatically instead of selecting each of them and export. IDK if you understand me, but that PH file has many artboards and it bacames a pain ^^'

Many thanks

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

May you refer us to PH file example as most of us never heard of its kind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for my bad english. I was referring to Photoshop file. I send you a screenshot of it. As you can see, there are many artboards with different images on it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines