Exit

Imágenes abiertas desde camara raw no se pueden guardar

Explorer ,
Jan 03, 2023 Jan 03, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Photoshop 24.1.0 Cámara Raw 13.4 Bridge 13.0.1.583

MacOs ventura

Acabo de actualizar a Ventura y a la vez a las últimas vesrones de photoshop, cánmara raw y bridge.

A la hora de abrir un archivo desde Camara RAW a Photoshop y pedir guardar me da un error "No se ha podido completar el comando Guardar porque ha habido un error de programa."

Eso sí, después de dar al ok, me permite guardar como.

El problema es que hago procesados de imágenes en grupo desde Bridge (Herramientas>Photoshop>Procesador de imágenes)

Al tener este problema la acción no se puede realizar.

He intentado dar acceso total al disco a la app de photoshop, desinstalado, reinstalado, el error persiste.

¿Alguna idea? (al margen de volver a una versión anterior de Ventura que ya estoy pensando que será lo mejor...)

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes i see that same error when opening from camera raw invoked by Bridge or with Camera Raw using File>Open in photoshop

and then going to File>Save.

Photoshop 2023 (ps ver 24.1) Bridge 13.0.1Camera Raw 15.1 macOS Ventura 13.1 Mac Studio

I would suggest using File>Save As until the bug gets fixed.

Somehow i thought this was supposed to have been fixed already.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe the error is specfic to macOS Ventura since i also see the same error on a

2012 MacBook Pro running macOS Monterey 12.6.2 Photoshop 2023 (ps version 24.1)Bridge 13.0.1

Camera Raw 15.1

er.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 04, 2023 Jan 04, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the input Jeff.

I can't wait though for an update that would fix the bug, my all workflow is based on the "procesador de imágenes " batch

Hopefully If I turn back to my previous versions thanks to my time machine backup it will get solved.

Best

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¡Solved! I did downgrade to version 24.0.0 and it worked. When a later version than 24.1 will launch I´ll try again to see if the bug got fixed.

Arreglado, volviendo a una versión anterior (24.0.0) se solucionó el problema. Ya volvere al upgrade cuando salga una nueva versión a ver si este problema se ha sulucionado.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Isn't this a bug that needs to be fixed?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 05, 2023 Jan 05, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you all, the team has said that a fix for this should be in the next release.

Thank you,

Cory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines