• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image background layer missing in layers panel

Community Beginner ,
Mar 05, 2024 Mar 05, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened an image and added adjutment layers. The image is still showing in the workspace, but the image layer isn't showing in the layers panel. The adjustment layers are showing, but not the image layer. I looked in history and I see that I unknowingly created a group, but I don't see the group in the layers panel, so it's probably in that invisible group layer. I merged the layers just to see what would happen and it said there's no image, so I undid the merge. How do I get the image layer or even the group layer that I assume exists but I don't see, to show up again? 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Could you please post a screen shot of your Layers panel?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Go to the top of your layers panel and make sure you have not turned on a filter.

kevinstohlmeyer_0-1709664239992.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post a snashot of the layer panel so we can figure out the issue

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 06, 2024 Mar 06, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks everyone! I didn't get back on PS to open the project until just now. The background image layer is showing up now without my doing anything. It resolved itself. I will definitely be watching to see if any filters are turned on at the top of the layers panel though. That might have been the issue.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines