• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Image completely disappears when in multiply mode

New Here ,
Jun 07, 2024 Jun 07, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! Never had this problem before - Trying to create mockups of shirts - multiply mode has always worked best for me, but recently when I try to put the layer in multiply the image completely disappears! ALl modes Multiply - Darker Color aren't showing the image at all. It's not just like a crappy blend it completely disappears - What's up with that? The image is a PNG, but I've also tried it as a JPEG - background picture a JPEG of the shirts and it's unlocked - Files in RGB mode. I'm at a loss!

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Would you be able to post a screenshot that includes the full screen including the Canvas and the Layers panel? A few screenshots might help if you could also select any other layers.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Update: As i was gathering screenshots I realized You can blend white images with any of those modes - OOPSIE! Thank you so much for the reply and willingness to help - other colors do in fact work in those blend modes I mentioned 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines