• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Images aren't popping up in the timeline

New Here ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to make a stop motion video for class,but the images aren't coming up in the timeline so I can edit them into the video. I have asked my instructor for help,but none of the options have worked

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 18, 2022 Nov 18, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey there...

I would love to help, but not sure I understand your issue here. So I assume you took a bunch of pictures and you are trying to import them all into the timeline?
The first thing you need to do is make sure your images are named in chronological order. In the future the best way would probably be to import all your images into Lightroom (you can also color correct one image there and paste attributes to all other images) and then export the assigning "1" to the frist image. Or perhaps they are in order from your camera?

Once they are... you can Just go to File>Open, locate your images, click on the first one in the sequence and click to check the IMAGE SEQUENCE checkbox, then press Open. You will then see a dialogue box to change the frame rate... you will have to play with that depending on your images.... but you probably want it to be pretty low like 3-6 frames per second, might need less... but that's it... you should now have a movie. Just make sure to open up the timeline Window>Timeline

Hope this helps! I love stop motion(Im working on a few projects now!)! Share it here when done ... I'd love to see it!

Cheers,
Mark

Consulting | Design | Motion | Training>headTrix, Inc. | Adobe Certified Training & Consulting<br />Consulting | Design | Development | Training

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines