• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

including PIUASZString cause entire SDK to explode....

Engaged ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey

I'm in need of utiliti class that can convert std::string in to ASUnicode. I found one in examples project inside measurements >  PIUASZString , however every time I import it, I just get a sea of errors >

Dariusz1989_0-1641757957374.png

How do I include that file without it exploding? I've no idea whats going on with this sdk.

TIA

TOPICS
SDK

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2022 Jan 09, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What this code is supposed to do? btw the only source I found: PIUASZString.h

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 10, 2022 Jan 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does the measurementsample.xcodeproj build for you? It uses that file in MeasuermentSamplePlugin.cpp. Which version of the SDK are you using and which version of Xcode are you using. I'm building with Xcode 12.5.1 on OS 11.5.2 with no problems. I would check the file you included the header in and make sure it is compiling with "Type: Default - C++ Source" If you added it to a .m or .mm file then try "Type: Objective-C++ Source"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 12, 2022 Jan 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines