• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Indexed color mode issue

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to convert my image to indexed color mode with customed color table, so that I can open the image in another weaving software called EAT. The image should has exactly the same color sequence as the color table shows in Photoshop. It worked perfectly before, but today the color sequence messed up when open in another software. When I change the mode to indexed color, it looks like the image below which is what I want.

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 11.00.12 AM.png

However, when I saved it as TIFF file and reopened it in Photoshop, the color table changed to the image below. The grey area has been changed to black. Is it normal? Does anyone know what is the issue? Thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-06-01 at 10.59.44 AM.png

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jun 01, 2022 Jun 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Can you use a gif instead of tiff? I used to do this all the time a million years ago in web design with save for web - now would be legacy.

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines