Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inquiry about Accessing 3D Menu in Photoshop

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear Sir or Madam,

I hope this message finds you well. I am writing to inquire about how to access the 3D menu in Adobe Photoshop.

I recently noticed that the 3D menu seems to be missing from my Photoshop interface, and I am unsure how to enable it. I am particularly interested in using the 3D features for my projects and it is essential for my workflow.

Could you please provide me with guidance on how to enable or access the 3D menu in Photoshop? I have already checked the workspace settings and verified that my version of Photoshop is up to date, but I am still unable to find the 3D menu.

Any assistance or information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your attention to this matter.

Best regards

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

3D has been removed from Photoshop. The last version recommended, if you have older files to edit that need the functionality is v22.2

https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines