• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Inserting Images Into Canvas

New Here ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've done this many times, but for some reason now: everytime I open an image (as directed in a tutoiral) to insert onto a background, the image opens up but not in the established background.  The image appears very large,and when I reduce it, I seems to have its own background.  Or, in other words, it seems to have created a new canvas rather than inserted the image into the existing canvas.  How do I get that to stop happening?  In other Thank you.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

If you Open an image, it will be a separate tab/window, which you can then move tool drag or select all and copy/paste etc into the target document.

If you Place (linked or embedded) then the image will be "inserted" into the current document.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 19, 2022 Mar 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you Open an image, it will be a separate tab/window, which you can then move tool drag or select all and copy/paste etc into the target document.

If you Place (linked or embedded) then the image will be "inserted" into the current document.

Hope this helps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 27, 2022 Mar 27, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I figured it out before I got your answer, but thank you.  I feel like a dodo bird.  Forgot the difference between opening and placing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines