• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

iPad app - Can't login with Adobe account (button not working!)

Community Beginner ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I installed the Adobe Photoshop app on my iPad 2 months ago, and I have been installing all the updates, but the problem is still there : on the home page, the button "Login with Adobe" doesn't work.

All the other login buttons work, but this one doesn't. I can't use the app at all because I have a paid subscription (I use it on my computer) so I'd like to use it on my iPad as well and have access to my cloud.

Also if I click a few times on the "button", an error message occurs and the app crashes.

Is there any way you can fix the app? I have no idea why it's happening and nobody else seems to have this problem.

I also tried uninstalling and installing the app again, but the problem is still there.

Thank you very much!

TOPICS
iPadOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I forgot to precise that when I say the button doesn't work, I mean: nothing happens! No popup, no page, no screen.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Since your question is about Photoshop for iPad, I have moved this from the Photoshop forum where you posted to PS for Mobile.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I'm sorry, my bad! Thank you for this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do any of the other buttons work? (Sign in with Facebook, sign in with Google, etc)? Not asking you to actually sign in with Facebook, but just to identify whether the app is responding.

When I tap "Sign in with Adobe" it takes me right to the login page. If it isn't doing anything, perhaps your app is frozen? Maybe you can try to force quit and restart the app?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 24, 2021 Jan 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, the other buttons all work and open new windows to login, only the Adobe button doesn't work! I can even click on "Create a new account" but not the login button...

I tried clicking and waiting a few minutes, nothing ever happens. I tried many times over the months and never got any login screen after clicking on this button, so I mean even after force quitting the app and turning off and on my iPad.

I'm quite desperate here, since it looks like I'm the only one it's happening to? I have an iPad 2020 10" between.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 17, 2021 Aug 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did you get to the bottom of this issue as the same thing is happening to me? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's so odd. What model of iPad are you using? What version of iPadOS?  and how much space do you currently have available on it? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello!

I have an iPad Pro 2020 11", the OS is 14.3 (I'm installing 4.4 tonight but I doubt it'll change anything).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant 4.3 not 14.3!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I meant the opposite, 14.3 is installed and I'm going to install 14.4, sorry

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 12, 2021 Dec 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue too! I have the new iPad and the newest IOS version. The button doesn't work on the new iPad. I wasn't able to log in with my Adobe account on the iPad (every other device is fine). There is a bug here probably with the new IOS update or the new iPad. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here, iOS 14.8.1, iPad 8th generation.

When I click the login with adobe button (all other buttons work fine) it takes me to the "Free trial version" screen, while I just want to login with my Adobe Account

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 23, 2021 Dec 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It worked after logging out in Adobe Fresco on the same iPad, remove Photoshop app, reinstall Photoshop, then I got the proper login screen.

(and if you get the free trial screen, there is a dark link in the upper right corner which says sign out)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 10, 2022 Jun 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I actually had the same issue and this worked for me: Turns out that I had a company issued Adobe Acrobat DC copy on my ipad that wasn't licensed for any of the other apps. When I signed out of that account, I could log in with my personal account again across all the other apps. It is apparently not possible to have two Adobe accounts for different apps running at the same time. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2022 Aug 11, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all

exact same problem with me.  I've an iPad Pro Series 1, 11 inch that has the latest ios.  At the welcome page I press 'Continue with Adobe ID' and absolutely nothing happens, where as the other sign in options do work.  Hello Adobe - are you able to advise??!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2022 Sep 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! The button either won't work, or it will take me to a link that doesn't work. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 30, 2022 Sep 30, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've got the exact same issue, its absolutely infuriating. I've deleted the app and reinstalled it a couple of times, seveal times this makes absolutely no difference, then it'll work and sign in automatically, but I've lost a load of work in the process. Its just absymal. You get it working, you do a load of work then you either get this problem, or you can't get the damn file types to synch.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 01, 2022 Nov 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

I have the same issue, CC App in iPad and Photoshop App do not respond to pressings of the Adobe ID sign botton, any other boton works. Illustrator ipad App is working. I have tried deleting the apps and installing them again, no luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 02, 2022 Nov 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Couldn't make it work with Adobe ID, I did it logging in with Google. Using the same e-mail and Adobe matched the accounts together. Weird that Adobe ID refused to work. If someone has the same issue just use Apple or Google if the e-mail is the same as the ID in Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines