• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it just me or is Photoshop 25.7 slower than ever before?

Enthusiast ,
Apr 24, 2024 Apr 24, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I wonder some times if Adobe are sitting on different computers than the rest of the planet. Have this update been tested? Do you try the new features on high res images 5000+ pixels?
For me I'm experiences lags like never before. In particular:

-Free transform has a sluggish delay, particularly if the object is a smart object. 

-Moving a layer is slow, probably because of the new auto highlight layer feature. 

-transforming a layer with a rotate or anything, takes time, even showing a progress bar for the simplest transform procedures. 

Something must have been added to this update that makes everything a lot slower. 

I'm sitting on a 7980x Threadripper with 5ghz 32 core CPU, 128 gb of fast ram and yet its moving in syrup. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@donbarrum I'm not seeing the issues you're describing with Photoshop version 25.7 on my system, everything runs smoothly as expected, have you tried manually resetting your Photoshop preferences
https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preferences.html#Manually
Remember to back up your settings before doing the preference reset
https://helpx.adobe.com/ie/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm working on a 8000px image currently, I think the slowdowns becomes more apparent when you are working on large images, since it requires more from the CPU. I turned off the new "show layer bounds" features, all of them, and it's all ready a lot better. But then I wonder why these features are being added, if they are that CPU heavy.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I've been having the same exact issue. It's been so bad that I've had to go back to version 25.5 since the transform tool is basically unusable for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 26, 2024 Apr 26, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not seeing it here, even on large images. I have Canon 5DIV and 5DSr cameras which produce 30 and 50MP RAWs so I do have experience with those.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Apr 27, 2024 Apr 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, it works fine for a while, then zoom becomes sluggish.  It feels like the the ram is overloaded. Had to restart PS so many times.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 30, 2024 Apr 30, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im having major issues with the new update. Its very very slow, and its not even using much RAM/CPU

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My $0.02, no issues here.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is definately slower.!
Like me and others mention, transform struggle more in particular. and the progress bar when doing operations last longer. Like if you have a smart object on a large res image, just transform and place requires you to wait while watching a progress bar. 
I had a image 7000px wide with around 100 layers, in the latest photoshop it simply crashed every time I started scrub zoom, photoshop quit, without even giving a error message or crash report. It happened consistently. I reverted to the previous version - boom! smooth as butter and no problems zooming. So there's definately diminishing performance. 

For those that don't notice this, you probably haven't worked with a large enough image. when the image reaches as certain size/complexity photoshop now struggles - but before that I do not notice anything different either. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no doubt that Photoshop gets more demanding on system resources as new, and more powerful, features are added.  ISTM that our choices are for Photoshop to stand still and never get better, or to resist updating to the latest version until our hardware is able to keep up with it.  I updated a six year old system this time last year because most of the Neural filters crashed my old system.  We can still use all the way back to V22.2 which will work on steam powered systems.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So, because we get a couple of minor features it is acceptable that my machine can't handle files that have been working fine in previous version?... Even though I turn off these features? ...and notably I have a threadripper 32 core brand new 5 ghz machine with 128 gb DDR 5 memory and only SSD's and a RTX 4090. So basically the best machine you can buy on todays market. ........So in this case, that argument is not valid. 
Photoshop gets new features without optimizing what is there, so it gets slower and slower for no good reason. I would understand that a new neural filter or feature that is demanding would require up to date hardware. But UI updates should not make photoshop slower and more demanding, it should be the opposite. Opening Layer effects takes longer than before, transform tool is slower every time and now photoshop even struggle with large files. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 01, 2024 May 01, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's obviously a capable machine, although Photoshop does not always play nicely with AMD hardware.  I'd say something is definitely going on with your system. 

What are your drives setup?  Is Windows and Program Files on a different drive to your Scratch Space?

What sort of sizes are you seeing for Photoshop Temp files in the scratch drive, and are they closing when you close Photoshop?

What size document are you seeing problems with, and what is it's bit depth and layer count?

We have an impromptu test we use among ourselves here.

30,000 X 30,000 8bit document

And run a 5000pixel fully hard brush with 1% spacing corner to corner.

I am seeing 8.2 seconds with 25.7, but 11.2 seconds on 25.9 m.2603.  Both directly after restarting Photoshop.

i9-13900K, RTX4080, 64Gb RAM, two Samsung 2Tb 980Pros plus several previous gen NVMe and SSD drives.

image.png

image.png

-Free transform has a sluggish delay, particularly if the object is a smart object. 

-Moving a layer is slow, probably because of the new auto highlight layer feature. 

-transforming a layer with a rotate or anything, takes time, even showing a progress bar for the simplest transform procedures. 

By @donbarrum

I wouldn't expect any of that other than possibly FT with a complex SO.

Hover Layer Bounds souldn't have any impact, and you can disable it to count it out.  HLB and Smart Guides are all instant for me, even with large documents with lots of layers.

Definitely something going on.  Can you go Help > System Info > Copy and paste to this thread?  Perhaps we can persuade @CoryShubert  to take a look and offer some suggestions.

What driver are you using with the RTX4090?  the Studio drivers work beter than the Game Ready drivers with Photoshop.

Can you use Task Manager > Performance tab and Resource monitor and see if you can tie down a bottlenecks.  If you can find something suspect, give us the details and we/I will try and test the same conditions.  I feel sure we can get it sorted for you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FYI I also have a 14900k with same gpu and 128gb of ddr5 memory all ssd's. That's the cpu that is suppose to be the best  cpu on the market for photoshop. I have the same issues there as well. Huge performance decline from previous version. I'm confident this is a issue with photoshop and not my system. And for those that have not experienced it yet they have not worked with heavy enough files yet, on normal sized images there's no difference when I upgraded. The same problem occurred on both my machines and once I downgrade photoshop it's all fine. 

Just to answer your questions. Apart from photoshop crashing, I can work on it, the experience is just worse than before. I feel every update has a noticeable slowdown in some regard, which never gets improved. Like a couple of years ago, opening Blur Effects gallery became slower, took more time to open and the UI was less responsive, and never fixed again. THen a while later, opening layer effects (such like drop shadow, inner shadow etc) takes multiple seconds, it didnt before...and never got improved again. I feel the software is getting more and more clogged with every version, instead of optimized. 

I have a separate scratch disk of 1tb SSD solely for photoshop. Scratch disk had a 10gb which didn't delete on quit, I deleted it now, will see if that improved anything, thanks for the tip! 

I think syntetic tests like your example will not always telle the full truth. It's when I start zoom in, jump from layer to layer, make smart objects, do transform and liquify and warp, etc over and over, it starts to be aparent that the user experience is downgraded. 

Drivers for the 4090 is the latest studio driver.

THere are no bottlenecks, at least none of my hardware is running on max or anything close. But then again, 80% of photoshop diesn't utilize anything else than a single core. 

I will do some more digging, thanks for the tips!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@donbarrum 

I routinely work on images 20 000 pixels wide or bigger and I've never had any of these problems. And that's on i7 systems.

If you see this on two different machine configurations, that's very valuable information - because then you can concentrate on what they have in common.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many layers are those 20k images? Hundreds? I suspect it's the new layer auto detection system causing slowdowns. Because I can assure you there's nothing wrong with my hardware. 
I don't usually have any problems even with images up to 60-70K pixels. Once I merged down layers to a less amount, it was fine again - which means there must be something not working correctly. And this is not happening in the previous version. Also you see multiple others in this thread reporting the same bad experience, with different hardware than me. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 02, 2024 May 02, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How many layers are those 20k images? Hundreds? I suspect it's the new layer auto detection system causing slowdowns. Because I can assure you there's nothing wrong with my hardware. 
I don't usually have any problems even with images up to 60-70K pixels. Once I merged down layers to a less amount, it was fine again - which means there must be something not working correctly. And this is not happening in the previous version. Also you see multiple others in this thread reporting the same bad experience, with different hardware than me. 

By @donbarrum

@Pete.Green  Does that sound feasable?  

I reoutinly work with a hundred plus layers, but typically weith documents <6k pixels on the long side.  When I fist got this system, Photoshop seemed to everything instantly. 

I have actions that set and reset my different workspaces triggered by Function keys, and they would complete in something like half a second intially (I have three large screens with all of the main panels open).  That definitely slowed down a year later, and I have always attributed that to a years worth of background clutter.  Hmmm... I just tested that again after moving most of the panels out of place, and it seems to be back to full speed again.  (I have four not too big documents open and an 8Gb temp file.)

Temp file total size is probably a good datum to assess Photoshop system load.  What would you expect to see when things are slowing down?  I still tend to feel that with your system spec, you'd need a very substantial project before you experienced any lag.

Years ago I was working on a complex clock face with lots of nested SOs, and it got so slow it was almost unusable.  I can't find the thread now, but people gave lots of suggestions, but nothing seemed to work, so I gave up.  Then, some time later I opened it up again with my same hardware, and it was perfectly fine.  No lag at all.  I have no idea what that was about.  Wich makes me ask is your issue with all projects of a certain size?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After doing the things you suggested, things are pretty fine and I can work smoothly again. But there are minor things that have been clogged in the latest release which others here mentioned as well. Like it you have a large smart object and to a scale transform or even something as simple as a crop expand canvas without any genereative expand, just regular transparency expand (on huge files), photoshop now needs to process that. It never did that before. So apparently thats now a more meticulous process for photoshop. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

With intel i5 10300H cpu and GTX 1650 Ti graphics card Lenovo laptop, Photoshop version 25.3.1 with a 1.5 GB 20 layered Tiff file of 7952x5304 px, I don't have the slightest stuttering, but when I update to 25.7, when I open a blank file and just zoom in, the graphics card and CPU usage reaches 100%.

I have tried all solutions including resetting the settings, reinstalling the video card driver from scratch and the result is the same.

Whether you want to admit it or not, whatever Adobe Photoshop did after 25.3.1 made this program unusable.

Just because there is nothing wrong with your system does not mean that the program is perfect. I can't use this program with the latest update and I pay the same price as you and I don't get any results.

This is Adobe's irresponsibility!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Photoshop Version: 25.9.0 20240428.m.2603 2d135fa x64
Number of Launches: 559
Operating System: Windows 11 64-bit
Version: 11 or greater 10.0.22631.3527
System architecture: Intel CPU Family:6, Model:5, Stepping:2 with MMX, SSE Integer, SSE FP, SSE2, SSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AVX, AVX2, HyperThreading
Physical processor count: 4
Logical processor count: 8
Processor speed: 2496 MHz
Built-in memory: 32636 MB
Free memory: 20920 MB
Memory available to Photoshop: 25085 MB
Memory used by Photoshop: 70 %
Crash Handler: Adobe
DCX Version: 7.13.2
SAM SDK Version: 7.7.0-fio
ACP.local Status:
- SDK Version: 3.4.0
- Core Sync Status: Reachable and compatible
- Core Sync Running: 7.1.2.2
- Min Core Sync Required: 4.3.66.28
Live Edit Client SDK Version: 4.0.4
Open Color IO version: 2.3.2
C2PA library version: adobe_c2pa/0.9.3 c2pa-rs/0.31.0
NGL Version: 1.37.0.8
Sophia Info:
- Ps_Feature_Flag, Feature Flag URL (AEM) campaignID:80182 variationID:248135
Chalkboard: Disabled.
D3D12Warp renderer: Disabled.
Alias Layers: Disabled.
Highbeam: Enabled.
Wintab Digitizer Services
Spec Version 1.4
Impl Version 1.39
Num Devices 1
PSUserConfig entries:
- K uSty UseSystemStylus 0
- U OverscrollingAlways 2
- U VMCompressionPages 0
- U LegacyHealingBrush 1
Image tile size: 1024K
Image cache levels: 4
Font Preview: Medium
HarfBuzz Version: 7.3.0
TextEngine: Unified Text Engine
======= GPU
Native API stable: True
OpenGL API stable: True
OpenCL API stable: True
GPUDeny: 0
GPUForce: 0
useGPU: 1
useOpenCL: 1
isGPUCapable: 1
isGPUAllowed: 1
GPUName: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
GPUVendor: NVIDIA
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti UNKNOWN, NVIDIA
Intel(R) UHD Graphics UNKNOWN, INTEL
Intel(R) UHD Graphics UNKNOWN, INTEL
IsNativeGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenGLGPUCapable: 1
IsOpenCLGPUCapable: 1
HasSufficientRAM: 1
GPU accessible RAM: 3,935 MB
Required GPU accessible RAM: 1,500 MB
UseGraphicsProcessorChecked: 1
UseOpenCLChecked: 1
Windows remote desktop: 0
Windows available feature level: 12.1
Windows required feature level: 12.0
Windows has required feature level: 1
Display: 1
Display Bounds: (0, 0) -> (1920, 1080)
Display scale: 1,25
Display Type: SDR
------- Sniffer output
[0 ms]
Launch GPUSnifferThread

[0 ms]
Start RunAllAPIs

[0 ms]
"C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\sniffer.exe" -baseTimeMS=11819707 -comment=Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 25.9.0 20240428.m.2603 2d135fa x64

[0 ms]
Start GetSnifferResult

[1233 ms]
Start sniffer 2024-05-01 13:34:30
# Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 25.9.0 20240428.m.2603 2d135fa x64
C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\sniffer.exe -baseTimeMS=11819707 -comment=Photoshop Version: Adobe Photoshop 25.9.0 20240428.m.2603 2d135fa x64

{75 ms}
Start platform native
# displays: 1
Display 0
Display: \\.\DISPLAY1
Main: TRUE
Built in: FALSE
Stereo: FALSE
Bounds: (0, 0) -> (1,920, 1,080)
Dimensions: (1,920 1,080)
Display scale: 1.25
Physical size: (0 0)
Pixel size: (0 0)
Dynamic range: (0 1)
Attached Device: (DeviceID name=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti index=0)

# devices: 3
Device 0
Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
Preferred: TRUE
Power Envelope: UNKNOWN
Attachment: UNKNOWN
# attached displays: 1
\\.\DISPLAY1
GPU accessible RAM: 3,935 MB
VRAM: 3,935 MB
Dedicated System RAM: 0 MB
Shared System RAM: 17,110 MB
API version: 12.0 (12.0)
Device version: 12.0 (12.0)
Vendor name: NVIDIA
Driver date: 2024-04-11 000000.000000-000
Driver age: 1 month
Driver version: 31.0.15.5222
Supports UMA: UNSUPPORTED
D3D-ID: 8085

Device 1
Name: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Preferred: FALSE
# attached displays: 0
GPU accessible RAM: 17,238 MB
VRAM: 128 MB
Vendor name: INTEL
Driver date: 2023-05-24 000000.000000-000
Driver age: 12 months
Driver version: 31.0.101.2125
Supports UMA: SUPPORTED
D3D-ID: 39876

Device 2
GPU accessible RAM: 17,238 MB
VRAM: 128 MB
Driver date: 2023-05-24 000000.000000-000
Driver age: 12 months
Driver version: 31.0.101.2125
Supports UMA: SUPPORTED
D3D-ID: 39876
End platform native
{254 ms}

{254 ms}
Start platform OpenGL
# displays: 1
Display 0
Display: \\.\DISPLAY1
Main: TRUE
Built in: FALSE
Stereo: FALSE
Bounds: (0, 0) -> (1,920, 1,080)
Dimensions: (1,920 1,080)
Display scale: 1.25
Physical size: (0 0)
Pixel size: (0 0)
Dynamic range: (0 1)
Attached Device: (DeviceID name=NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti/PCIe/SSE2 index=0)

# devices: 1
Device 0
Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti/PCIe/SSE2
Power Envelope: INTEGRATED
# attached displays: 1
\\.\DISPLAY1
GPU accessible RAM: 4,126 MB
VRAM: 4,126 MB
API version: 2.1 (2.1.2 NVIDIA 552.22)
Device version: 2.1 (2.1.2 NVIDIA 552.22)
Driver date: 2024-04-11 000000.000000-000
Driver age: 1 month
Driver version: 31.0.15.5222
GLSL version: 1.20 (1.20 NVIDIA via Cg compiler)
End platform OpenGL
{381 ms}

{381 ms}
Start platform OpenCL
# displays: 0

# devices: 2
Device 0
Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
Power Envelope: DISCRETE
GPU accessible RAM: 4,294 MB
VRAM: 4,294 MB
Shared System RAM: 0 MB
API version: 3.0 (OpenCL 3.0 CUDA)
Device version: 3.0 (OpenCL 3.0 CUDA)
Driver date: UNKNOWN
Driver age: UNKNOWN
Driver version: UNKNOWN
Bandwidth: 169 GB / s
Compute score: 1,261.83
Device name string: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650 Ti
Device vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation
Platform name string: NVIDIA CUDA
Platform vendor string: NVIDIA Corporation

Device 1
Power Envelope: INTEGRATED
GPU accessible RAM: 13,688 MB
VRAM: 13,688 MB
Shared System RAM: 0 MB
API version: 3.0 (OpenCL 3.0 )
Device version: 3.0 (OpenCL 3.0 NEO )
Driver date: UNKNOWN
Driver age: UNKNOWN
Driver version: UNKNOWN
Bandwidth: 25 GB / s
Compute score: 134.005
Device name string: Intel(R) UHD Graphics
Device vendor string: Intel(R) Corporation
Platform name string: Intel(R) OpenCL HD Graphics
Platform vendor string: Intel(R) Corporation
End platform OpenCL
{1129 ms}

Exit code kExitNormal
End sniffer 2024-05-01 13:34:31
[kStatusNormal, kExitNormal]

[1233 ms]
Finish RunAllAPIs

[1236 ms]
Finish GetSnifferResult

------- Sniffer output
======= GPU
License Type: Subscription
Serial number: 90970489891281946431
GUIDBucket:
Composite Core GPU (comp_core_gpu): on
Composite Core Threads (MultithreadedCompositing): on
Composite Core UI (comp_core_ui): off
Composite Core Feature Prefs (CompCoreFeaturePrefs): off
Document Graph (DocumentGraph): off

Application folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\
Temporary file path: C:\Users\AKINCI\AppData\Local\Temp\
Photoshop scratch has async I/O enabled
Scratch volume(s):
D:\, 931,5G, 33,6G free
C:\, 464,1G, 98,4G free
Required Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Required\Plug-ins\
Primary Plugins folder: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\

Installed components:
ACE.dll ACE 2024/01/20-13:45:37 79.f53cec6 79.f53cec6
act_tracing.dll Copyright (c) 2021 Adobe. All Rights Reserved 1.0.58
AdobeLinguistic.dll Adobe Linguisitc Library 2d5dab2
AdobeOwl.dll Adobe Owl 5.5.0
AdobePDFL.dll PDFL 2024/01/20-13:45:37 79.fafc444 79.fafc444
AdobePIP.dll Adobe Product Improvement Program 8.2.0.16
AdobeSVGAGM.dll AdobeSVGAGM 79.3ef291b 79.3ef291b
AdobeXMP.dll Adobe XMP Core 2023/12/13-05:06:49 79.dba3da3 79.dba3da3
AdobeXMPFiles.dll Adobe XMP Files 2023/12/13-05:06:49 79.dba3da3 79.dba3da3
AdobeXMPScript.dll Adobe XMP Script 2023/12/13-05:06:49 79.dba3da3 79.dba3da3
AGM.dll AGM 2024/01/20-13:45:37 79.f53cec6 79.f53cec6
AID.dll AID DLL 1.0.0.58
AIDE.dll AIDE 2024/01/15-13:56:09 79.dc35314 79.dc35314
aifm.dll AIFM 1.0 23.68434
AILib.dll Adobe Illustrator 2024 28.0.0
aiport.dll AIPort 1.0 23.68434
ARE.dll ARE 2024/01/20-13:45:37 79.f53cec6 79.f53cec6
AXE8SharedExpat.dll AXE8SharedExpat 2023/12/05-19:10:14 79.c9ba055 79.c9ba055
AXEDOMCore.dll AXEDOMCore 2023/12/05-19:10:14 79.c9ba055 79.c9ba055
BIB.dll BIB 2024/01/20-13:45:37 79.f53cec6 79.f53cec6
BIBUtils.dll BIBUtils 2024/01/20-13:45:37 79.f53cec6 79.f53cec6
CoolType.dll CoolType 2024/01/20-13:45:37 79.f53cec6 79.f53cec6
CRClient.dll Adobe Crash Reporter Client DLL 14.0.0.202310260823_2e78abe
DirectML.dll DirectML Redistributable Library 1.13.1+240111-2204.1.dml-1.13.9b0890f
dnssd.dll Bonjour 3,0,0,2
dvaaccelerate.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaadameve.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaappsupport.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaaudiodevice.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaaudiodsp.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvacore.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvacrashhandler.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaeve.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaevefactory.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvamarshal.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvamediatypes.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvametadata.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvametadataapi.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvametadataUI.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvanet.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaplayer.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvascripting.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvatemporalxmp.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvatexteditor.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvatransport.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaui.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvavulcansupport.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dvaworkspace.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
dynamic-torqnative.dll Unified Extensibility Platform uxp-7.4.1-release
dynamiclink.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
ExtendScript.dll ExtendScript 2022/08/18-12:50:45 82.4 82.4
filterport.dll FilterPort 1.1 O
icucnv73.dll International Components for Unicode Build 14.0.1.04ee3a5
icuin73.dll International Components for Unicode Build 14.0.1.04ee3a5
icuuc73.dll International Components for Unicode Build 14.0.1.04ee3a5
ippcc.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcck0.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippccl9.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippccy8.dll ippCC. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Color Conversion. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcore.dll core. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Core Library. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcv.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcvk0.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcvl9.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippcvy8.dll ippCV. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Computer Vision. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippi.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippik0.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippil9.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippiy8.dll ippIP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Image Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ipps.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippsk0.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippsl9.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippsy8.dll ippSP. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Signal Processing. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippvm.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippvmk0.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippvml9.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
ippvmy8.dll ippVM. Intel(R) Integrated Performance Primitives. Vector Math. 2021.6 (r0xbffe3c5b)
JP2KLib.dll JP2KLib 2024/01/12-09:47:24 79.9bc0193 79.9bc0193
libeay32.dll The OpenSSL Toolkit 1.0.2zg
libifcoremd.dll Intel(r) Visual Fortran Compiler 10.0 (Update A)
libiomp5md.dll Intel(R) OpenMP* Runtime Library 5.0
libmmd.dll Intel(R) C/C++/Fortran Compiler Mainline
LogSession.dll LogSession 8.2.0.16
mediacoreif.dll Adobe DVA 2024 24.2.0
Microsoft.AI.MachineLearning.dll Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1.17.20240223.4.8f5c79c
mkl_avx2.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_avx512.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_core.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_def.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_mc3.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_sequential.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_vml_avx2.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_vml_avx512.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_vml_def.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
mkl_vml_mc3.2.dll Intel(R) oneAPI Math Kernel Library 2022.1
MPS.dll MPS 2023/12/11-10:35:54 79.91918d2 79.91918d2
onnxruntime.dll Microsoft® Windows® Operating System 1.17.20240223.4.8f5c79c
opencv_world452.dll OpenCV library 4.5.2
pdfport.dll PDFPort 2020/11/19-11:34:27 79.625377 79.625377
Plugin.dll Adobe Photoshop 2024 25.9
PlugPlugExternalObject.dll Adobe(R) CEP PlugPlugExternalObject Standard Dll (64 bit) 11.5.2
PlugPlugOwl.dll Adobe(R) CSXS PlugPlugOwl Standard Dll (64 bit) 11.5.2.130
PSCloud.dll 1.0.0.1
PSRes.dll Adobe Photoshop 2024 25.9
PSViews.dll Adobe Photoshop 2024 25.9
ScCore.dll ScCore 2022/08/18-12:50:45 82.4 82.4
ssleay32.dll The OpenSSL Toolkit 1.0.2zg
SVGRE.dll SVGRE 79.73849cc 79.73849cc
svml_dispmd.dll Intel(R) C/C++/Fortran Compiler Mainline
VulcanControl.dll Vulcan Application Control Library 7.2.0.34
VulcanMessage5.dll Vulcan Message Library 7.2.0.34
WinRTSupport.dll Adobe Photoshop Windows RT Support 1.0.1.0
WRServices.dll WRServices Build 18.0.0.788c4ff 18.0.0.788c4ff
Unified Extensibility Platform uxp-7.4.1-release
UPIC 2.6.0

Required plugins:

Accented Edges 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Adaptive Wide Angle 25.9 - from the file “Adaptive Wide Angle.8bf”
Angled Strokes 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Average 25.9 - from the file “Average.8bf”
Bas Relief 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
BMP 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Camera Raw 16.2.1 - from the file “Camera Raw.8bi”
Camera Raw Filter 16.2.1 - from the file “Camera Raw.8bi”
Chalk && Charcoal 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Charcoal 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Chrome 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Cineon 25.9 - from the file “Cineon.8bi”
Clouds 25.9 - from the file “Clouds.8bf”
Color Halftone 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Colored Pencil 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Conté Crayon 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Craquelure 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Crop and Straighten Photos 25.9 - from the file “CropPhotosAuto.8li”
Crop and Straighten Photos Filter 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Crosshatch 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Crystallize 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Cutout 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Dark Strokes 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
De-Interlace 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Dicom 25.9 - from the file “Dicom.8bi”
Difference Clouds 25.9 - from the file “Clouds.8bf”
Diffuse Glow 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Displace 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Dry Brush 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Entropy 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Export Color Lookup Tables 25.9 - from the file “Export3DLUT.8be”
Extrude 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
FastCore Routines 25.9 - from the file “FastCore.8bx”
Fibers 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Film Grain 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Filter Gallery 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Fresco 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
GigapixelApplyImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “TopazGigapixelAIApply.8bf”
GigapixelGatherImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “TopazGigapixelAIGather.8bf”
Glass 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Glowing Edges 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Grain 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Graphic Pen 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Halftone Pattern 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Halide Bottlenecks 25.9 - from the file “HalideBottlenecks.8bx”
HDRMergeUI 25.9 - from the file “HDRMergeUI.8bf”
HSB/HSL 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
IFF Format 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Imagenomic Plug-in Console 1.7.0.0 - from the file “ImagenomicPluginConsole64.8li”
Imagenomic Plug-in Console 2 2.5.0.0 - from the file “ImagenomicPluginConsole2.8li”
Ink Outlines 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
JPEG 2000 25.9 - from the file “JPEG2000.8bi”
Kurtosis 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Lens Blur 25.9 - from the file “Lens Blur.8bf”
Lens Correction 25.9 - from the file “Lens Correction.8bf”
Lens Flare 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Liquify 25.9 - from the file “Liquify.8bf”
Matlab Operation 25.9 - from the file “ChannelPort.8bf”
Maximum 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Mean 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Measurement Core 25.9 - from the file “MeasurementCore.8me”
Median 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Merge to Nik 6 HDR Efex NO VERSION - from the file “Nik6HDRMerge.8li”
Mezzotint 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Minimum 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
MMXCore Routines 25.9 - from the file “MMXCore.8bx”
Mosaic Tiles 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Multiprocessor Support 25.9 - from the file “MultiProcessor Support.8bx”
NBP ColourmapX 1.1.000 18.0 - from the file “NBP ColourmapX 1.8bf”
Neon Glow 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Nik 6 Perspective 6.3.0.6 - from the file “PhotoshopPlugin-filterNik6Perspective64.8bf”
Nik 6 Perspective automation 6.3.0.6 - from the file “PhotoshopPlugin-automationNik6Perspective64.8li”
Nik6BackgroundFilter NO VERSION - from the file “Nik6BackgroundFilter.8bf”
Nik6FineStructuresFilter NO VERSION - from the file “Nik6FineStructuresFilter.8bf”
Noiseware 5.1.3.1 - from the file “Noiseware64.8bf”
Noiseware 6 6.0.4.1 - from the file “Noiseware6.8bf”
Note Paper 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
NTSC Colors 25.9 - from the file “NTSC Colors.8bf”
Ocean Ripple 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
OpenEXR 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Paint Daubs 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Palette Knife 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Parametric Filter NO VERSION - from the file “MaterialFilter.8bf”
Patchwork 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Paths to Illustrator 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
PCX 25.9 - from the file “PCX.8bi”
Photocopy 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Picture Package Filter 25.9 - from the file “ChannelPort.8bf”
Pinch 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Pixar 25.9 - from the file “Pixar.8bi”
Plaster 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Plastic Wrap 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Pointillize 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Polar Coordinates 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Portable Bit Map 25.9 - from the file “PBM.8bi”
Portraiture 3 3.0.2.7 - from the file “Portraiture3.8bf”
Portraiture 4 4.1.2.7 - from the file “Portraiture4.8bf”
Poster Edges 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Radial Blur 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Radiance 25.9 - from the file “Radiance.8bi”
Range 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Realgrain 2.1.4.7 - from the file “Realgrain64.8bf”
Render Color Lookup Grid 25.9 - from the file “Export3DLUT.8be”
Reticulation 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Retouch4me Clean Backdrop 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Clean Backdrop.8bf”
Retouch4me Color Match 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Color Match.8bf”
Retouch4me Dodge Burn 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Dodge & Burn.8bf”
Retouch4me Eye Brilliance 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Eye Brilliance.8bf”
Retouch4me Eye Vessels 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Eye Vessels.8bf”
Retouch4me Fabric 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Fabric.8bf”
Retouch4me Frequency Separation 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Frequency Separation.8bf”
Retouch4me FS Automation 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me FS Automation.8li”
Retouch4me Heal 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Heal.8bf”
Retouch4me Mattifier 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Mattifier.8bf”
Retouch4me Portrait Volumes 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Portrait Volumes.8bf”
Retouch4me Skin Mask 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Skin Mask.8bf”
Retouch4me Skin Tone 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me Skin Tone.8bf”
Retouch4me White Teeth 1.0 - from the file “Retouch4me White Teeth.8bf”
Ripple 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Rough Pastels 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Save for Web 25.9 - from the file “Save for Web.8be”
ScriptingSupport 25.9 - from the file “ScriptingSupport.8li”
Shear 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Skewness 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Smart Blur 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Smudge Stick 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Solarize 25.9 - from the file “Solarize.8bf”
SP Substance Suite NO VERSION - from the file “MaterialSuite.8li”
Spatter 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Spherize 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Sponge 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Sprayed Strokes 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Stained Glass 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Stamp 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Standard Deviation 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Sumi-e 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Summation 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Targa 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Texturizer 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Tiles 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Topaz DeNoise AI 18.0 - from the file “tltopazdenoiseaips_x64.8bf”
Topaz Gigapixel AI NO VERSION - from the file “TopazGigapixelAIAutomate.8bi”
Topaz Photo AI NO VERSION - from the file “TopazPhotoAI.8bf”
Topaz Photo AI NO VERSION - from the file “TopazPhotoAIAutomate.8bi”
Torn Edges 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Twirl 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Underpainting 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Vanishing Point 25.9 - from the file “VanishingPoint.8bf”
Variance 25.9 - from the file “statistics.8ba”
Water Paper 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Watercolor 25.9 - from the file “Filter Gallery.8bf”
Wave 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
WIA Support 25.9 - from the file “WIASupport.8li”
Wind 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”
Wireless Bitmap 25.9 - from the file “WBMP.8bi”
ZigZag 25.9 - from the file “Standard MultiPlugin.8bf”

Optional and third party plugins:

ApplyImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\GigapixelAIApply.8bf”
FontBase Font Finder NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\FontBase-Win-Photoshop-2024\FontBase-Win-Photoshop-2024.8li”
GatherImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\GigapixelAIGather.8bf”
Nik 6 Analog Efex NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik 6 Color Efex NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik 6 Dfine NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik 6 HDR Efex NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik 6 Presharpener NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik 6 Sharpener Output NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik 6 Silver Efex NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik 6 Viveza NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik Collection 6 Palette 6.3.0.6 - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\SelectivePalette.8li”
Nik Collection Service 2 NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik Collection Service NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Nik6HotPixelsFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\Nik6HotPixelsFilter.8bf”
Nik6ShadowsFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\Nik6ShadowsFilter.8bf”
Nik6SkinFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\Nik6SkinFilter.8bf”
Nik6SkyFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\Nik6SkyFilter.8bf”
Nik6StrongNoiseFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\Nik6StrongNoiseFilter.8bf”
Portraiture 2.3.4.1 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Imagenomic\Portraiture64.8bf”
Service Nik 6 HDR Merge Filter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\DxO\Nik Collection 6\bin\plugins\NikCollection.8bf”
Topaz Adjust AI 18.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\tltopazadjustaips_x64.8bf”
Topaz Mask AI 18.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\tltopazmaskaips_x64.8bf”
Topaz Mask AI Automation 10.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\MaskAIAutomation.8li”
Topaz Mask AI Beta Automation 10.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\MaskAIAutomationBETA.8li”
Topaz Sharpen AI 18.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\tltopazsharpenaips_x64.8bf”
TPAIApplyImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\TopazPhotoAIApply.8bf”
TPAIGatherImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\TopazPhotoAIGather.8bf”

Duplicate and Disabled plugins:

Imagenomic Plug-in Console 1, 2, 0, 0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Imagenomic\ImagenomicPluginConsole64.8li”
Topaz DeNoise AI 18.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\tltopazdenoiseaips_x64.8bf”
Topaz Gigapixel AI NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\GigapixelAIAutomation.8li”
Topaz Photo AI NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\Topaz\TopazPhotoAI.8bf”
Topaz Photo AI NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\TopazPhotoAI.8bf”
Topaz Photo AI NO VERSION - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Plug-ins\TopazPhotoAIAutomate.8bi”
TPAIApplyImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “TopazPhotoAIApply.8bf”
TPAIGatherImageDataFilter NO VERSION - from the file “TopazPhotoAIGather.8bf”

Plugins that failed to load: NONE

Unified Extensibility Platform - Extensions:

Home Screen (Loaded) 7.4.0.15 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe/UXP/Extensions\com.adobe.ccx.start-7.4.0\"
CmdN: 1.19.26
UAB: 2.18.0-4
Loaded at: 203 ms - launch time impact: 71 ms
ccx-timeline (Prepared) 3.1.12.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
CCX Commenting UXP Webview (Loaded) 30.7.0.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 6071 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Beta Feedback (Prepared) 1.15.5.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
CCX Sharesheet UXP (Prepared) 30.8.1.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
In app notifications (Loaded) 2.0.11.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 221 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
PiXimperfect Compositing (Prepared) 1.3.5.0 - from the file "Plugin Marketplace"
Content Credentials (Loaded) 0.42.23.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 5397 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
CC Libraries Panel (Prepared) 4.5.225.0 - from the file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe/CEP/Extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_4_5_225\"
CAPTURE: 2.0.41 STOCK: 4.2.2
Parametric Filter (Loaded) 0.1.8.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 6072 ms - launch time impact: 1 ms
Photoshop Adjustments Panel (Loaded) 2.2.3.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 6073 ms - launch time impact: 1 ms
Photoshop UXP Export-As (Prepared) 5.8.38.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Photoshop In App Messaging (Loaded) 4.4.6.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 6074 ms - launch time impact: 1 ms
Information Alert (Prepared) 0.5.0.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Photoshop Selection Feedback (Prepared) 0.5.0.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
Plugins Panel (Prepared) 1.4.3.0 - from the file "Required Folder"
IC popup message (Loaded) 1.0.0.0
Loaded at: 5399 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Multilayer Protection (Loaded) 1.0.0.0
Loaded at: 5400 ms - launch time impact: 0 ms
Discover Panel (Loaded) 2403.95.0.11 - from the file "Required Folder"
Loaded at: 6076 ms - launch time impact: 26 ms
Neural Filters (Registered) 1.15.0.100 - from the file "Required Folder"
Scan time: 1 ms - entries: 34

Extensions:

Libraries 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_4_5_225\index.html”
com.adobe.stock.panel.licensing-embedded 4.0.35 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_4_5_225\extensions\stock-panel-licensing\index.html”
com.adobe.capture.extension 2.0.41 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_4_5_225\extensions\capture\capture.html”
NBP ColourmapX 1.5.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\com.nbp.colourmapx1\index.html”
Export As 4.8.15 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.photoshop.crema\index.html”
AtomX 3.0.7 - from the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\AtomX\index.html”
Export As 4.8.15 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Photoshop (Beta)\Required\CEP\extensions\com.adobe.photoshop.crema\index.html”
com.adobe.cclibraries.manager 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\CC_LIBRARIES_PANEL_EXTENSION_4_5_225\manager.html”
Atom.textAnimatorBuilder 1.0.0 - from the file “C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\CEP\extensions\AtomX\engines\textAnimatorBuilder.html”

Installed TWAIN devices: NONE

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I opened a blank page of A4 size and just zooming in, the graphics card and processor used is almost 100%. I took this screenshot by installing 25.9 Beta to show you since I actively use Photoshop 25.3.1. I have the same problem in 25.7.

Ekran görüntüsü 2024-05-01 133700.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Çağrı31621025fd9l 

You have dual graphics. That is always a potential problem because they tend to conflict. Your system info shows that they do - the Intel UHD shouldn't appear there at all.

You need to disable the Intel UHD.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, i've bugged this with Adobe about 2 months ago, but they don't appear willing to believe me. The issue is not only Ps, but that the CC Library Sync starts running at full CPU too. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do not worry, you should be able to do what you did at the same speed or better with newer Photoshop, that has always been the case, especially after the patches come out after major update. When you update there are many reasons this can happen, and to solve we need to know your OS version, and if you have any OS or AI  plugins. Your OOBE or media cache or prefs might be corrupt, I posted those many times on these forums, but please provide your OS version if you need that, so my post is not really long.

Restart your computer and check your Adobe Creative Cloud app has no error or background installs going on. Try Adobes suggestions

Slow Photoshop

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/photoshop-slow-lags.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This release is insanely sluggish and clearly not optimized in any capacity, it's like an entire second delay on just moving a basic text layer  - come on Adobe.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am not seeing this on either an Intel MacBook Pro or an M1 Mac. Please post your system info here: Help->System Info menu and maybe we can see any issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines