• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is the Depth Blur in Neural Filters completely broken in Photoshop 25.1 on MacOS Ventura?

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2023 Nov 13, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

First time I've tried the Depth Blur filter in a while, and while it worked reasonable well on the Photoshop Beta, the official release seems completely busted. I know it's still labeled 'Beta' but it doesn't work on any photo I throw at it. Zero useable results. Hopefully, I'm doing something wrong?

TOPICS
macOS

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's working fine for me - ventura and PS 25.1. Maybe try and reset your PS prefs. 

Melissa Piccone | Adobe Trainer | Online Courses Author | Fine Artist

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 14, 2023 Nov 14, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@nigelh37168136 what release version are you on? Beta 25.1 is not the same as the General release 25.1 - you should update the public release (not beta) and try again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 17, 2023 Nov 17, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the replies! I don't know what happened, but it seems to be working now. I swear, a few days ago, nothing I did could make it work. Now, a few days later, it works (at least after one test). I did nothing and changed nothing in the interim, but hey, not looking a gift horse in the mouth. Thanks for suggesting I take another look.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines