• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to create the following effect In Photoshop?

Explorer ,
Jul 25, 2019 Jul 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Attached is a picture and I want to know if there is a way to create the same effect in the picture? I know the picture was taken at an angle. So just think you were viewing this at eye level.

It looks like the picture pops out from the background . I don't know if this is a 3D effect or something else.'

Photshop effect.jpg

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Keith

I believe you can achieve this effect by putting one image over the other image, then add Bevel & Emboss layer style to the top image. You can add the same effect to the Text layer to make it look like a 3D effect.
Please have a look at this article to know more about Layer styles: Layer effects and styles in Adobe Photoshop

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can also create the same effect with a simple drop shadow, hard edged, 100% opacity. Though in the image you posted above, that is actually a separate image printed on another board attached to the front of the other, larger image with text. I even thing that 2007 might be attached to the front as well, maybe using those kind of numbers you can buy at the hardware store for address signs. But yes, you can achieve the same look with drop shadows or possibly a bevel/emboss effect.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

you can also do it in Adobe Dimension but any 3d software is fine so Photoshop will do the job

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines