• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any way to move the time indicator of timeline to first frame of the layer using Photoshop script?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 11, 2018 Jun 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Currently, I am using following script to move time indicator between keyframes.

function next_key_frame() {

var d1 = new ActionDescriptor();

var d2 = new ActionDescriptor();

d2.putEnumerated( stringIDToTypeID( "trackID" ), stringIDToTypeID( "stdTrackID" ), stringIDToTypeID( "opacityTrack" ) );

d1.putObject( stringIDToTypeID( "trackID" ), stringIDToTypeID( "animationTrack" ), d2 );

executeAction( stringIDToTypeID( "nextKeyframe" ), d1, DialogModes.NO );

}

function prev_key_frame() {

var d1 = new ActionDescriptor();

var d2 = new ActionDescriptor();

d2.putEnumerated( stringIDToTypeID( "trackID" ), stringIDToTypeID( "stdTrackID" ), stringIDToTypeID( "opacityTrack" ) );

d1.putObject( stringIDToTypeID( "trackID" ), stringIDToTypeID( "animationTrack" ), d2 );

executeAction( stringIDToTypeID( "previousKeyframe" ), d1, DialogModes.NO );

}

But Now, I want to move the time indicator from 0th frame to the first frame of the Layer 2 directly using Photoshop script. Is there any way to do this?

Capture2.PNG

To:

Capture.PNG

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Nov 13, 2018 Nov 13, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're Amazing!   Thankyou!  WORKS!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2022 Jun 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there I see the dropbox file is deleted... what I am looking for sounds to be similar... All I want to do is create an action that places the playhead at the beginning of the selected layer.
I haven't implemented scripts into a photoshop action before so any help would be great.

Many thanks,

Tom

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines