• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is this possible to get runtime updation..!!!

Engaged ,
Dec 07, 2015 Dec 07, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EveryOne!,

I have created one PS Palette using javascript and that contains all information of active PS document (like Pixel dimension, Res, Color Profile and Color mode)

after that I can change the Resolution and Color Profile. is it possible to update data in Palette at runtime. Please guide me.

Cheers!!!

- yajiv

TOPICS
Actions and scripting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Engaged ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi EveryOne!,

Any update on this....?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,
Dec 11, 2015 Dec 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi..

Not sure but the below URL is helpful for you

http://www.davidebarranca.com/2012/11/scriptui-bridgetalk-persistent-window-examples/

Karthi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 10, 2015 Dec 10, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I do not create Photoshop extension.  I though that what you needed to do to add Palette windows to Phoroshop. That Scripting only supported Dialog windows via scriptUI.  That scripting did not support palette wibdows. From the manual I read:

Creating a window

ScriptUI defines the following types of windows:

Modal dialog box: Holds focus when shown, does not allow activity in other application windows until

dismissed.

Floating palette: Also called modeless dialog, allows activity in other application windows. (Adobe

Photoshop® does not support script creation of palette windows.)

Main window: Suitable for use as an application’s main window. (Main windows are not normally

created by script developers for Adobe applications. Photoshop does not support script creation of

main windows.)

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines