Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

issuee with telugu fonts

New Here ,
Sep 06, 2022 Sep 06, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Madhuri259964469oi2_0-1662531305897.png

when i am typing in telugu the letters are different  i can't find the solution  please help me.

in windows 11 its is not getting but in window 10 it is correct fonts and letters .

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 10, 2022 Sep 10, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you using third party software like the Anu Script Manager to get photoshop 7 to type in Telugu?

If you were to subscribe to photoshop cc, then there would be no need to use any other software to type in Telugu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2023 Mar 30, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I am using Photoshop CC 2023, however with the Windows 11 type language set to Telugu, we are unable to match the fonts as with Anu Script Manager in  Photoshop 7 or CS versions. Could you guide on using the same on Photoshop CC 2023 and InDesign CC 2023

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines